Your next opportunity awaits
What you can bring to the table:
- Deft touch with writing, reporting and editing
- Ability to interpret and analyze business concepts, industry trends, and major news stories
- Gather and maintain source base with focus on new and deeper connections for Construction Dive
- Strong digital news knowledge, social media skills and newsletter production
- Deadline-oriented time management skills
- Bachelor’s degree or better in journalism, English or similar field
- At least 5 years' experience writing, reporting and/or editing in the construction industry
- Attend industry events/conferences
About Industry Dive
Industry Dive is a digital B2B media company that delivers news and original analysis to more than one million business leaders in multiple industries. We are a company founded on the belief that executives should have access to the content they need in a way that is intuitive and insightful, no matter the device. Industry Dive pushes the boundaries of modern journalism and marketing.
Our office is a place where you work hard on clear monthly goals, have your voice heard, and shape the future of a growing media business. Located in the heart of Washington DC, our workspace boasts a lot of perks – whiteboard walls, treadmill desks, and a dedicated quiet room.
Industry Dive has been named an “Innovative Media Start Up” and one of the “Top 10 Hottest Publishing Start Ups.”
Industry Dive was selected as a "Best Place to Work" in 2015, 2016 and 2017 by the Washington Business Journal.