Your next opportunity awaits
Want to help plan and execute marketing campaigns for some of the most innovative Fortune 100 companies? Industry Dive is looking for a smart, passionate, and detail-oriented candidate to assist our advertising operations team.
The Ad Operations Coordinator will be given significant and varied responsibilities. Core to the role is supporting internal teams to implement and optimize client ad packages, creating detailed reports and analysis, and acting as the intermediary between Ad Operations and our content marketing studio. The Ad Operations Coordinator will also fill a client facing role by managing clients' advertising campaigns.
Our team is growing quickly. This position comes with the opportunity to carve out a unique and contributing role within the company and is perfect for someone looking to grow in their career.
- Project manage campaigns from beginning to end
- Troubleshoot and implement campaign materials across various marketing platforms
- Optimize campaigns to enhance results and adhere to best practices
- Create and deliver detailed campaign reports
- Work with advertisers at leading brands to design and execute marketing campaigns
- Communicate regularly with clients throughout entire campaign process
- Ensure full delivery of all client campaigns
- As needed - help design marketing creative (internally and for clients)
- Assist with creating custom content marketing tools for internal branding and sales team
- Monitor online advertising industry and recommend new solutions to marketing suite
What you can bring to the table:
- Passionate about digital marketing and advertising
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to interact with senior executives and provide superior customer service
- Strong attention to detail and organization skills
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related major
- Familiarity with creating custom written content for executive-level audience
- Experience with ad serving technology and SalesForce is a plus
- Familiarity and comfort with HTML, web authoring tools, and other web technologies
Ideally, we are looking for someone with 1-2 years of experience but are open to all interested candidates. If you are smart and ambitious, we'd love to talk to you.
About Industry Dive
Industry Dive is a digital B2B media company that delivers news and original analysis to more than one million business leaders in multiple industries. We are a company founded on the belief that executives should have access to the content they need in a way that is intuitive and insightful, no matter the device. Industry Dive pushes the boundaries of modern journalism and marketing.
Our office is a place where you work hard on clear monthly goals, have your voice heard, and shape the future of a growing media business. Located in the heart of Washington DC, our workspace boasts a lot of perks – whiteboard walls, treadmill desks, and a dedicated quiet room. We even have weekly dog visits.
Industry Dive has been named an “Innovative Media Start Up” and one of the “Top 10 Hottest Publishing Start Ups.”
Industry Dive was selected as a "Best Place to Work" in 2015 and 2016 by the Washington Business Journal.