Your next opportunity awaits
Our team is growing quickly. This position comes with the opportunity to carve out a unique and contributing role within the company and is perfect for someone looking to grow in their career. You will work directly with our Controller and CEO.
- Participate in monthly close, budgeting, and forecasting processes
- Prepare journal entries and invoices, and posts into accounting system
- Process accounts receivable including preparing payment requests, handling deposits, and managing follow-ups to ensure timely payment
- Process accounts payable
- Reconciliation of monthly vendor statements and payments
- Resolution of invoice/payment discrepancies with clients and vendors
- Other bookkeeping and administrative duties as assigned
What you can bring to the table:
- 1-3 years experience in corporate or public accounting preferred
- Proficiency in Excel
- Ability to organize, prioritize and meet deadlines
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, or similar
About Industry Dive
Industry Dive is a digital B2B media company that delivers news and original analysis to more than one million business leaders in multiple industries. We are a company founded on the belief that executives should have access to the content they need in a way that is intuitive and insightful, no matter the device. Industry Dive pushes the boundaries of modern journalism and marketing.
Our office is a place where you work hard on clear monthly goals, have your voice heard, and shape the future of a growing media business. Located in the heart of Washington DC, our workspace boasts a lot of perks – whiteboard walls, treadmill desks, and a dedicated quiet room. We even have weekly dog visits.
Industry Dive has been named an “Innovative Media Start Up” and one of the “Top 10 Hottest Publishing Start Ups.”
Industry Dive was selected as a "Best Place to Work" in 2015 and 2016 by the Washington Business Journal.